Friday, February 24, 2012

Day 13 (Insanity Pure Cardio)

I had barely started to getting rid of the cold and at crossfit they made us run 600m out in the cold yesterday...suckers...It was freezing and raining too :-). So when I checked today's WOD, 800m run, I said Hell No!. So today I decided to do Insanity's core cardio. I had forgotten all about this workout. The video was a modest 40min. Played the video and a 15 min warmup later...I heard Shaun T whisper..."are you scared for whats about to come?" ......took me back in time....HOLY SHITTT...its PURE Cardio. This is not interval training with breaks...its 18 minutes of non-stop heart pumping cardio that will fry you silly. Well, I took plenty of breaks, I think this one is just impossible to keep up with. I'll keep this one in my back pocket next time I thing about cardio.
After finishing this, I did a round of p90x ab ripper x. My all time fav

Food
Breakfast:
8.30am - 2 scoop whey + blueberries + 1/2 breakfast essentials
10.am - 4 egg white + veggies omelette
12 pm - 3 wheat rotis + 1 cup okra
1.30 pm - 1 cup toor dal
2.30 pm - 2 scoops whey
3.15 pm - 0.5 top pot glazed donut (don't judge me)

No comments:

Post a Comment