Friday, February 17, 2012

Day 5 of 21 (Insanity Max Interval Circuit)

The Workout - 
1 hour of intense circuit training. Includes running, squats, hooks, moving push ups, drills all in intervals. First 45 second intervals then 5X45 second intervals and finally 3 minute killer intervals. During one of the workouts Shaun T will make you do hooks with squats, then you do a drill with in-out abs etc and finally 45 seconds in a plank position to work that core. This man is a genius. I didn't realize you could use your core in so many different ways.
My back is so sore that I can barely touch my toes. Talk about going from insanity to reality :-) Much love to Shaun T. I'm so glad I found you ;-) 
Meals
6.45 am - banana + water
8.45 am - 2 scoop whey with water + blueberries + 1 whole banana
9.30 am - 1/2 cup kashi cereal in 1/2 cup almond milk
11.30 am - lettuce wraps with turkey keema (yummm)
2:00 pm - 16 baby carrots with hummus 
4:00 pm - 4 bananas
8:00 pm - chicken breast with Quinoa (courtesy KG)


All was well until this point. Then I got together with some crazy friends in Seattle. And what was originally planned to be a quiet sober night, turned into a bunch of totally random events. A little alcohol and the next thing I know
my car was locked in a garage, I had downed 2 vodkas, maybe some wine and partied until the wee hours. Came back early the next morning to pickup my car and realized I had picked up a nasty cold along the way.
Arrrrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhh.....  I've officially lost my challenge. 





No comments:

Post a Comment