Monday, February 20, 2012

Day 7 of 21 (Recovery Day)

Well in someways I'm glad I caught the bug right around my recovery day. I can use this as an excuse to get healthy and still have some hope of getting back onto my program. I've officially failed the challenge, but Life's all about falling down, hurting bad, but getting back up, right? The rules to restarting this program are 2, if you fail
1. repeat that week all over again
2. double up (add additional sessions)

#1. is not an option since my cousin from UK will be staying with me
#2. is an option, but will suck REAL bad. My body has not fully recuperated :(

As I kept thinking about what I wanted to do. I put a leash on the diet again. Got something tasty for the cheat meal (wife's palak paneer recipe) and something healthy at night

10am  - 1cup almond milk + 1cup kashi oat cereal
11.30 - 2 egg omelette on whole wheat toast
1.30 - 1 cup palak paneer (spinach with cottage cheese) with 3 wheat rotis/tortillas
4.00 - 1/2 cup palak panner with 1 roti
7 pm - wifey fixed an assortment of veggies like you would've never heard of before. Check this out
.............Deep breath
onions, carrots, brussel sprouts, asparagus, broccoli, mushrooms, and zucchini........Phew!!!!
that with some perfectly done pesto chicken. Perfect way to end the night! ....oh wait and there are leftovers for tomorrow :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment