Monday, February 13, 2012

Why The Challenge?

My life coach once told me, human mind is like the muscle. To grow you must push harder and take on challenges bigger than the ones before. For several months after my previous challenge Insanity challenge, I've been wanting to take on something bigger. After an extremely stressful week coupled with Binge eating, irregular sleep patterns, I've decided to embark on a small but significant journey to transforming myself again.

Motivated by friends and inspired particularly by a few, I've come up with a 21 day workout challenge. The challenge involves eating clean, working out every day, getting regular sleep and most importantly pushing through all the mental and physical obstacles that prevent us from meeting our goals.

My goal - beat the challenge and instill a sense of pride and accomplishment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment